The Royal Wedding


Inzestrat cu un fin simt al observatorului, talent si daruire, fotograf al evenimentului dumneavoastra, Gabriel Baloiu.
His character,  experience,  combined with a good observation sense will save your event beautifully,  for forever.  

gabriel_baloiu@hotmail.com 
07721352489.

The Royal Wedding
19 May 2018



I am very happy and gratefull that my picture was published by Crawley and Horley Observer.
Thank you, Observer!




Freshly graduaded student of British Academy of Photography, I had the chance to shoot "my first" wedding. 
Sounds great, isn't it?
I should have arrived there maybe at half past six in the morning in order to get a spot just behing the fences.
Still, I was there at about 10 o'clock in the morning and I've done the newspaper shoot at about half past one in the afternoon.

This is my personal reportaje of the day.

Following the right direction. They were dressed for a holiday.

I always like to observe how every person has his own unique reality.

 Mother and daughter. I like this picture, the light, the beauty, everything.

What's that hat has in common with the smart phone? I don't know. But, how often do I see something like that? Not very, not very.

The security was amazing. Usually they had all eyes on us. But, from time to time they gather together.

It happened for me to be just across the road from those american ladies.

I just loved their behaviour.

I felt like all England enjoyed this event.

This is how I usually see the police and all the security, very focused on whatever might happen.

In front of me was a space build with barriers where the press people and a woman chorus performed. This lady was getting ready for a live broadcast, probably.


360 degrees view.

The security was amasing. They were really watching every move of us.
I felt they were really professionals.

And this is what I call being ready. 

The same thing on film.


The crowd.






When they came that close, the crowd went mad and started cheering and raising hands up in the air. I couldn't see them, so I just pushed my 24mm (wide angle lens) in the air, sprayed and prayed
.



And this is the image that end up in the newspaper.





Cheers mate!

The same thing on film. I have used Ilford Super XP2 400, C41 in  Zorki 2C camera.

I might call this the "after party".




Queen Victoria "watching" the today United Kingdom going home after the wedding.




I have found everything as being very well organised.




Now, I got to the train back to London! with the wide lens on my camera, on P mode, ready to capure any story.

Those american ladies were from the same state, New Orleans, as far as I remember. They become the most noisy group in the wagon. The sound of my shooter was easy covered by their joy and dialog. So, I was able to capture those images.

They were so happy to meet so far away from their home.





Thanks for watching.
Gabriel Baloiu
People Photographer









Comments

Popular Posts