A walk in the park, lovers photo shooting.

A walk in the park.

8'th of July 2018
Tilgate Park Crawley, United Kingdom
Those are my "Romeo and Juliet" that I've previously shoot one year ago for one of my assignments for the British Academy of Photography.
This was an unstaged photo shooting, a walk in the park. 
We know each other for quite a while. 
We first had some food, we got relaxed. 
I showed her some pictures to have an ideea of what we're going to pose. The "Queen" and "King" t-shorts were something that I didn't know about.
It was partialy cloudy day. I have put them in a situation that their faces will be in shaddow and focus on their feelings. I have talk to them, ask them questions in a way that they will reveal to the camera how they feel.











 











Gabriel Baloiu 
People Photographer



July 2018



Comments

Popular Posts