Changing of the Guard, Buckingham Palace

Changing of the Guard, Buckingham Palace

12 and 19 of August 2018

I have previously done this 3 years ago when I first came here as a tourist. So, I knew, what I have to do in order to get some images.
I came a few hours earlier and I garbbed the fence. That's the only way I could get some decent images.
So, what you are seeing here is very precious because of all that mentioned above.


Those were some guest invited to see the show from "backstage", so to speak.

Proper way to grab the fence, if you want to see it all.

I like this geometry.

And the music, of course.








This is a detail image from the back yard of the place where I was allowed to take pictures.

The back garden, a place for a lot of royal parties.

And the visitors.

Proper souvenirs.

Some framed pictures with the Her Majesty.


Details seen on my way out.

This is what it is happening outside. The next images, including this one I have shoot them on the 19th of August 2018.

Queen Victoria.

Looking towards Trafalgar Square.

Buckingham Palace.

The Police.



The spectators.


Canada gate from Green Park, on the right hand side, as you look towards the Palace.






Gabriel Baloiu, people photographer.


Comments

Popular Posts